Friday, April 13, 2012

You'll be in my heart

I've been very fortunate in the last while to be surrounded by such loving people. I went through a tough time in September and if it wasn't for the people I love, it would of been much harder to get through.

Recently, I've been dealing with some matters close to the heart. I have a friend that I truly love and care about, who wishes we were something more.
I tell ya, when you really care about someone, this is probably the hardest thing to go through.

I know most people would say that it is probably harder for him, but I do truly love and care for this guy and even though I could never see us together, it's been so hard to think that one day he may no longer be in my life.
Is that selfish? To want to be friends with someone you truly care about whom may want something more?
It seems that were always cool until other people get involved and spread their opinions. You can't possibly make a valid judgement unless you are actually apart of this relationship. It doesn't matter what people think or say, they don't understand how much we have been there for each other, and how we communicate, and even though we don't always see eye to eye, we eventually understand each other because we care about each other.

Things happened last night that I'm not sure if we'll ever be ok again. But for the record, your my best friend and no matter what, I will always be here for you and care about you like I have from day one. You have a heart of gold, and so much love to give, now please go spread it, cause the world needs more guys like you.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment