Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Aurora...

This week I have adventured out to the city of Aurora to cat-sit. lol
Being alone has given me a lot of time to think. And catch up on shows I've missed lol. 
I've become quite attached to the show Being Erika (Picture Below). Funny enough, I had decided that this week would be dedicated to being a kind of therapy to me, mean while I stumble upon a show that's about a girl who gets therapy from a time traveller who lets her review past experiences in order for her to learn from her mistakes. 
I've been taking dance classes everyday since I got here. My muscles are severely sore, but my head hasn't felt so clear in a while. Every day I feel like I'm getting closer to understanding why I've been feeling so miserable these last couple of months. It's definitely been a journey, but I think I'm finally ready to move forward. 
I spent so much of my school year just dying for some spare time and now that I've gotten it, I've been taking advantage of it. But I just can't anymore. It's time to decide what I am going to give my all to. Otherwise I fear I'm going to be miserable in the future. Regret isn't something I want to die with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment