Monday, June 27, 2011

My Favourite Bachelorette!

Season 8 of The Bachelorette I think has been the best season so far, along with last season that featured Ali Fedotowsky. Ashley Hebert is the cutest thing ever, not to mention GORGEOUS (picture below). I'm still in shock from all the nasty comments that Bentley and some of the other contestants shared about her looks while filming the show. Her personality just shines every episode and I'm crossing my fingers that she really does find someone to love.
My Life & Style magazine beside me says that she has haha so I can't WAIT to find out who it is. HOPEFULLY either JP or Ames! If she doesn't pick of one of them then I am searching up their addresses and marrying them myself!
OK the episode just finished and Ames is safe. haha I don't know why but I'm totally in love with him. He's the sweetest person on the show (besides Jp) but he just has this charming clueless look to him thats so adorable. Usually I don't like that in a guy but he's just so established and nice that everything about him is adorable! I should start a poll and see if I'm not the only one in love with him haha.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment