Monday, August 29, 2011

30 day challenge - Day 1

WOW it's only been one day and I've already been challenged. I was just being my normal cheerful self making convo and this person starts being so rude to me out of nowhere. You know what though, I actually let myself be sad for a hour and then I snapped out of it!!! PROGRESS! aha. All it took was talking about my goals to help me refocus.
Usually I would get nervous about this stupid conversation and think omg should I say something and try and keep the peace but I don't even care now, I'm mad instead aha. I don't need people like that.

I Don't need you I don't need you I don't need you I don't need YOU! HAhahaahaha feels good

What on earth would I do without all the great people in my life to help remind me of that! LOVE LOVE LOVE

 A man's own good breeding is the best security against other people's ill manners. - Lord Chesterfield

No comments:

Post a Comment