Thursday, August 4, 2011

Goodbyeeee

I have that really annoying feeling in the pit of my stomach that you get when you know that your unhappy and someone isn't right for you.
My only concern is that I really think too much about situations and so I'm afraid that I've over-analyzied this too much but honestly, what's wrong with wanting someone to show that they miss you? Or what's wrong with wanting someone to tell you how lucky they are or tell you your beautiful even when you look the worst? aha
Is it just me or does that only happen on tv? I would really like to know because I feel like I'm straining to find that Lol. It sucks because of course everything is always so grand in the beginning and then they just change or they forget. Then I get into this annoying habit where I try so hard to get attention and I forget about what's important in my life and focus all my energy on them. Then because I'm not focusing on myself, I start to get resentful of them and then it's never the same. LOL. My friend in Cali says this is clearly a case of me needing to solve this stupid issue on my own...without boys. But I know that this issue will continue to happen until I feel accomplished in my career. Performing is all I've ever really wanted to do and this is the one thing that could determine whether I succeed or not because it's a huge distraction to me and I loose focus on my goals.
Ok so new goals: 
1) Take out thee distraction from my life.
2) Stop flirting and potentially adding new distractions LOL
3) Remind yourself every night before bed that the right guy will understand and will wait for me.

lol obviously the last one is based on hope but it's all I've got and I gotta convince myself that it is true otherwise I might let myself get distracted.

Anyways off to training!
xoxo
-Bella 

No comments:

Post a Comment