Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 12, 13 and 14 (My weekend)

So on Friday morning I got terribly sick! Couldn't move a muscle in my body and laid on my couch the entire day.
Saturday was pretty much the same thing aha and now it's Sunday and although I forced myself to go to work today, I am now back in bed at 6:30 about to pass out any minute due to exhaustion Lol. I really hope my bod starts feeling stronger soon because I'm falling behind on my marathon training aha.

As for my daily progress... it's been honestly great. Every time I feel vulnerable or distracted by life's stupid issues, I just perform (well sing as I haven't been able to move much aha) and everything is eventually ok :)

I heard a really great quote today that I'm going to share with you... "Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." -Wayne Dyer

Everything is a choice. Success, happiness, finding love in yourself, who you love, forgiveness, your lifestyle, your goals, and your dreams. You choose your destiny.

We only have one life to live folks. Is fighting with someone or choosing to have anger towards someone really worth your time? Especially if you care about them.
You never know who might not be here with you tomorrow. Cherish all. Be grateful for the time you have together for who knows how long it will last.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment