Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 8, 9, 10, 11 ( my week)

WOW soooo busy this week. aha

LOTs of excitement going on at the Waldorf Astoria... :D

Heres a lil recap:

Monday: Filmed a lot of Mary episodes. If you don't know what Mary is SHAME ON YOU and please view belowwww
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOAvd_tP2X4&feature=channel_video_title

After that I went door knocking with my favourite girl "shortie" and you would be surprised at the amount of people who were willing to give us donations for our charity.

A total of one.

THEN I went back to Stu's house and found myself recording a song that will be posted veryyy soon! Excited about that.

Tuesday: 5am shift, School started, had my first class nap, then I went home. BUT THEn I went to this fabulous place called the Ballroom located right behind much music that has an open mic night every Tuesday with a live band!! So of course I found myself singing Sweet child of mine... again. Fun times

Wed: TWO 3 hour classes. One consisted of a long chat about feminism and if a women who is racist and homophobic can actually be a feminist... haha well obviously that women would be a little hypocritical but really who really cares if she crazily thinks she is?!
Napped in the second class.

Thurs: Started off with an early rise of 6 am to rush and get to class for 8am only for the professor to not even show up. So now I'm at home with a whole day to myself with an open schedule that I never thought I would have.
Oh the many productive things to do...

EXCITING things in the works! Such as the TIFF festival! I have found myself working at the festival this year! Should be fun. I should really look at who will be there and prepare to get my flirt on.

Also working on a new youtube account! A Diary of my life in fact but on tape. Inspired by the youtuber community channel. If you've never watched her vids then I urge you to check them out. Link BELOW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO2qaIVsgtQ&feature=channel_video_title

As for news on my progress, I'm doing AMAZINGLY. I'm finding I'm having a lot of fun on my own now.
I should monitor that... I forgot Hermits run in my family. aha
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment