Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 4

I just almost lost focus today. For a second I almost let myself join the pity party but then...I snapped out of it!!! Simple things suddenly make sense to me today. You know I'm one of those people who will just never be happy in life if I don't reach my goals and dreams? It's just who I am and I've known for a while what I have to do to get them but never did it click like it did tonight. 


You know I've never been happy in a relationship? ahaaha I'm always unhappy!!!! But not because they aren't good enough but because I'm not happy with myself. 


Gotta be happy with yourself before you can ever be happy with someone else. 
How many people have told me that and I'm only understanding it NOW lol


I will never be happy till I reach my dreams. So heres to no more bullshit and excuses and a long relationship with my career!! 


Until the day I succeed... 


Been practising this song all day. The lyrics funny enough don't entirely relate but sort of do in a small small way lol


xo 
Amanda Marshall - Birmingham


"Virgil Spencer's got a nineteen-inch Hitachi
And many demons lingering
Friday night he pulled a gun to change the channel
Something that he picked up from the King
His wife remembers well the man she knew
Seems the dreams she had have all turned black and blue
She's wasted years
No time for tears

Cause there's another chance and a someday soon
Shining like the Alabama moon
She's looking for her promised land
Out beyond the lights of
Birmingham"

No comments:

Post a Comment